Shoes Inquiry is committed to ensuring that your privacy remains protected. When using this website, if we ask you for certain information by which we can identify ourselves when necessary then please feel assured it will only be used in accordance with our published policy on data usage and collection practices.
By accessing our site, you accept that we may change the policy at any time and the policy will be updated on this page. You should check it regularly to ensure your satisfaction with any changes in policies!
Information We Collect
- We collect information on your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including but not limited too traffic data , location info or blog posts.
- When you sign up for our newsletter or register for information, you provide information by filling in forms on our website.
- We collect information when you communicate with us for any purpose.
Sometimes if it’s necessary then we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical data regarding the use of our website, which does not identify you personally. The gathered statistics are used in an aggregate fashion so that we can better understand how people visit us as well as what their preferences are with regard to content on this site; however no individual details will be revealed whatsoever!
The computer you are using may automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which determines how to deal with these files, but if declined they will not allow certain parts of our website to operate correctly without an enabled cookie from us first!
If this sounds like something that might interest – then please continue reading below
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect and store about you to provide our services. We may also use the information for the following purposes:
- We give you the information about our goods or services that you have requested from us. When you have given your agreement to get information about other items we believe you would find interesting.
- To fulfill your contractual obligations to us.
- To keep you informed of any website updates that may affect our service, such as upgrades or modifications to our services or products.
If you are already a customer, we may get in touch with you to provide information about products and services that are comparable to those that you have previously purchased from us.
Additionally, we could use your information to send you information on other products and services that we think you would find interesting. By whatever means via which you gave your approval when your information was obtained, we may get in touch with you regarding these products and services.
If you are a new client, we will only get in touch with you or let third parties to get in touch with you with your permission and only through the channels you authorized.
Storing Your Personal Data
Our secure servers hold the data that is given to us. Any information pertaining to transactions made on our site will be encrypted to maintain its security.
Information supplied to us electronically must be sent at your own risk because information transmission over the internet is not perfectly secure. As a result, we are unable to guarantee the security of such data. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any password we have provided to you (or that you have selected) in order to access particular areas of our website.
Disclosing Your Information
We reserve the right to share your personal information with any member of our group, as appropriate. This applies to our subsidiaries, our holding company, and any appropriate subsidiaries of that (if any).
We may also provide the following third parties with your personal information:
- When we transfer all or a portion of our business, assets, or both to a third party.
- If it is necessary for us to share your information under the law.
- To reduce credit risk and aid with fraud protection.
Third Party Links
On our website, there may be connections to other websites. You should review the privacy policies on these websites, which they should have. Since we have no influence over their policies, we do not take any obligation or responsibility for them.
Please get in touch with us using the contact information below if you want to know what information we have on you.
How to Reach Us
For any types of inquiry mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you asap!